I canâ€™t quite put my finger on it, but thereâ€™s something about social media space Sphinn that keeps me coming back, day after day. Here are just a few reasons I dig Sphinn:
- Itâ€™s a cross between a social media community and a webmaster forum. In that respect itâ€™s unique in a market bombarded with social media sites.
- It has a clear target market aimed directly at my specific industry: search.
- It has a fantastic, enthusiastic and welcoming community of users.
- It isnâ€™t plagued with egos and bury brigades.
- It attracts well-respected professionals and industry rock stars.
- It has features such as stalk, save and sort that just arenâ€™t found at other social media sites.
- It always has the freshest content! Whenever I want to learn more about a breaking story or whatâ€™s brand new to the scene, I can always rely on somebody to have Sphunn it.
- Spam is pretty rare and tramped on quickly if found.
- The quality of traffic from Sphinn is always top notch.
About the only thing I dislike about Sphinn is the name. Iâ€™m sure a bit more lateral thinking and better domain hunting would have produced a better brand. But for now, Iâ€™m proud to call myself a Sphinnster.
I agree with you, many social networks disrespect SEO because spammers, scammers, and fake SEO companies gave this industry “black eye”.
I feel bad when people think about SEO the same like buy viagra, win free iPod, adult, or gambling…
It is great to have community when educated SEO leaders can communicate and share thoughts. Also, i hope than Sphinn will give customers and clients opportunity to find and hire real professional SEO experts and companies.
I couldnâ€™t agree with you more. I luuuuv Sphinn! If you want bulk SEO industry news, commentary from every walk of life, and controversial opinions, Sphinn is the zone.
You know I had to Sphinn this right? *>)
I agree there is definitely something about sphinn. I canâ€™t figure out why exactly, but Iâ€™m feircly protctive ovrer it, and refuse to game it. Anything else, whatever. But not sphinn.
@ Kimberly - thanks for Sphinning the Sphinn post
@ Shady - fiercely protective is another good description of how I feel too. Itâ€™s such an interesting loyal community and a brilliant use of Web 2.0. I have a feeling that Sphinn will probably make more $ for Danny and team than all his other properties put together!
Spam is rare? Itâ€™s full of Spam (SEO)! ðŸ˜‰
[…] Thereâ€™s Something About Sphinn […]