If you’re a long term reader of this blog, you’ll know that I sometimes write articles for SiteProNews. Sometimes I’ll get a reader question here and I’m able to say “I just wrote an article about that topic” and point to the article over at SPN. But apart from the occasional Q&A reference, I’m not great at promoting my own articles.
So for today’s Fast Five, I thought I’d share with you the last 5 articles I wrote for SiteProNews.
Here’s this week’s Fast Five:
1) What to Blog About When You Have Nothing to Blog About - This article was inspired by the many, many webmasters who approach me about the difficulty they have finding topics to blog about. In this article, I bust the “blogger’s block” myth and show you just how easy it is to come up with topics for your company blog. I even suggest a range of topics to suit blogs in various industries.
2) Five Must-Have Spreadsheets for Online Marketing Professionals - A short piece that highlights five spreadsheet-based marketing tools that I use myself or recommend on a regular basis.
3) 11 Easy Ways to Build Editorial Links - Another article inspired by questions I get on this blog. This one talks about all the ways you can safely build incoming links to your site in the wake of Google Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird algorithm updates. This is a two part article, with Part Two over here.
4) A Beginner’s Guide to Successful Domaining - I wrote this article after my recent experience trying to sell a domain I’ve owned for over 10 years. It’s an introduction to the murky but profitable world of domain flipping and includes a detailed list of domaining resources.
5) 20 Free Marketing eBooks You Need to Download Right Now - Trust me, you’ll want to bookmark this one. This article is a review of my favorite free eBooks and White Papers relating to marketing, categorized by theme. In the article, I’ve linked to the jump page from where you can access the PDF file for each freebie.
*Image courtesy of Threadless.
Need to learn SEO but not sure where to start? Download your Free SEO Lesson. No catch!