Job Title: Creative Editor – Paid SEM Media
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: The Search Agency
Location: Los Angeles
Date Posted: 31 October 2013
The SEM Creative Editor will be a company leader in creating, testing, and optimizing keywords and messaging for top-tier clients with the goal of maximizing reach, awareness, and new customer acquisition. They will be responsible for building organized account structures for top companies to ensure relevant ad copy appears for all available SERP queries. The Creative Editor is responsible for writing, testing, and reporting on all new SEM initiatives and taking charge of keyword development, organization, and analysis as it relates to the structure for presenting clients’ ads online.
- Work closely with Account Managers, web experts, etc. to create unique and optimized search and display campaigns.
- Develop and organize keywords into a strategic campaign structure that puts client ads in front of highly relevant online searchers.
- Work creatively and analytically to change underperforming SEM initiatives by addressing issues with landing page relevance, quality score, and account structure.
- Actively participate in meetings, training, and create tools to help optimize client SEM campaigns.
- Ability to act quickly and proactively for client success in a deadline-driven environment.
The successfull candidate must have:
- Recent SEM experience in an active online marketing environment.
- Familiarity with AdWords Editor and UI as well as Bing UI and desktop tool.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as it relates to SEM account builds and optimization.
- Knowledge of Enhanced Campaigns.
- Great attention to detail and organization.
- Intuitive/creative thinker.
- Outstanding computer and online search skills.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
- Adaptability to a changing environment quickly and easily.
- Manage multiple assignments and prioritize work while meeting deadlines.
- Resolve complex editorial challenges in a professional and timely manner.
- Fun, smart, energetic people will move to the top of the candidate list.
Desired Skill Include:
- Comfortable participating in meetings/trainings to improve account performance across multiple clients and services teams.
- Excel template and tool creation to improve account structure and performance.
- Excellent knowledge of third party industry tools used for tracking and reporting on key client metrics.
- Experience with the Google DoubleClick management platform.
Market competitive salary
To Apply please send your resume and salary history to hr(at)thesearchagency(dot)com with “SEM Editor” in the subject line. Please no telephone calls or faxes. The Search Agency, Inc. is a EOE.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.thesearchagency.com/join/careers.html
Contact: Send resumes via online form to: hr(at)thesearchagency(dot)com
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.