Job Title: SEO Strategist
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: SEO Clarity
Location: Des Plains, Illinois
Date Posted: 20 June 2012
seoClarity are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with the right aptitude and attitude to work with their Marketing Director and Chief Architect by assuming responsibility for SEO Strategy, Product Development, and SEO Consulting. This individual will have opportunity to publish, speak, and present on SEO in various capacities in addition to partnering with Client Success to ensure top notch SEO consultancy to their clients.
- Responsible for overall SEO strategy
- Develop and manage SEO deliverables
- Research and develop SEO best practices for Client Success
- Develop product development guidelines and roadmaps
- Pursue bleeding edge SEO technology and news to be an authority in the space
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years SEO experience, preferably in an internet agency or start-up setting
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Passion for internet technology and SEO
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
- Ability to pick up new computer skills easily
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (things like vlookup, pivot tables, concatenating, appending, text to columns, and deduping)
- Must have a strong command of SEO and advanced knowledge of SEM as a whole
seoClarity provides an excellent compensation package with competitive salary, paid holidays, health benefits, and a startup office environment. seoClarity is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies or recruiters to respond to this ad.
About the Company:
seoClarity is the technology leader in enterprise SEO (search engine optimization) management and analytics. Based in Chicago with offices in San Francisco and Boston and serving customers in over 35 countries globally, They are a fast growing, nimble and innovative technology startup. They offer the most advanced, effective and intelligent platform for companies to transform their SEO into a measureable marketing channel. They work with leading enterprises and agencies at the cutting edge of online marketing in order to deliver an unparalleled technology solution that is an indispensible part of their customer success.
seoClarity offers competitive salary, health benefits, paid vacation and holidays, snack pantry, start-up environment, continuous training, and great co-workers.
Salary range: Competitive
Closing date: Unknown
More info: seoClear Jobs
Contact: Send resumes via online form: seoClear Jobs Apply Now
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.