Job Title: SEO Strategist
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: Full Time
Name of employer: Hyatt Leader
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 22 September 2008
SEO strategist will be responsible for driving strategy, planning and execution of SEO projects for various clients. Candidate needs to be a thought leader in developing innovative ways of improving client rankings and visibility in the search engines and be able to execute and enhance firmwide SEO/SEM marketing approach.
Candidates should possess thorough understanding of search engine marketing industry, ranging from day to day tasks (keyword research and analysis, site audits, content audits etc) to defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models) for the clients. Candidate will be responsible for conducting extensive reviews and provide recommendations to enhance client websites standing in natural search listings. Candidates must be detail oriented, team-oriented, possess effective written and exceptional verbal communication skills and be willing to travel from time to time to support client projects. Candidate will join a growing marketing strategy team and assist in expanding the search engine marketing and interactive marketing activities for clients.
- 4-5 years work experience in technical development or interactive marketing with a minimum of 2-3 year of search engine marketing experience.
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of technical, usability and content related aspects of a website and their impact on natural search visibility.
- Advanced knowledge of organic/natural search algorithms and principles.
- Ability to work with major web analytics solutions and ability to leverage the data to drive goals and enhance ROI.
- Experience in working with various departments (technology, creative, user experience) to develop assets and plans for testing (A/B and multivariate tests).
Nice to have:
- Technical implementation and tracking experience for major web analytics packages.
- Intermediate level understanding of related search components including email marketing, display media, and social media marketing.
- Paid Search management experience.
To apply for this position please email your resume directly to: Brian McCaffrey at bmccaffrey[at]hyattleader.com
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [www.hyattleader.com]
Contact: Send resumes to bmccaffrey[at]hyattleader.com
For search for more search industry position vacancies visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.