Job Title: SEO Sr. Account Manager
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Impaqt
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or New York City, NY preferred; Remote work possible from continental US location
Date Posted: 20 October 2013
The SEO Sr. Account Manager is accountable for successfully managing Organic Search campaigns for enterprise level clients; delivering thought leading SEO strategy and consulting. This team member works under the direction of the Account Group Director and in coordination with the assigned Specialist and other cross-departmental resources. The primary responsibilities are to act as the primary go-to resource for our clients, lead the day to day efforts of the Search program, act as the central hub of collaboration and contribute to the mentorship of team members; all the while delivering against client program objectives.
- Responsible for driving strategy, planning and execution of SEO consulting for enterprise level clients with complex and sophisticated SEO needs
- SEO Campaign Management, ranging from technical consulting (CMS systems, site audits), day to day task oversight (keyword research, competitive analysis, content audits, etc.) to defining and implementing strategic components (integration with application development, SEO reviews, user analysis, segmentation modeling)
- Be a thought leader by developing innovative and cutting edge SEO strategies and problem solving techniques to maximize client visibility, both on-the-fly and with long-term planning; confident in responding in an on-demand consulting environment
- Deliver clear, actionable recommendations with a consultative approach, thorough risk/benefit analysis, projecting estimated effects on traffic and return on investment, etc.
- Achieve client business objectives, helping them understand what is realistic, what obstacles may prevent them from achieving them, and what opportunities exist to expand beyond their goals; Prioritizing efforts based on ROI estimates
- Aggressively and continuously monitor the client’s competitive landscape
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client; responsible for all elements of project planning, workflow management, responding to inquiries, and collaboration across internal and client teams
- Technically capable to consult on large-scale SEO programs, including strategic consultation and problem solving in areas of web site architecture, linking strategy, website tracking / analytics, and social media elements, to name a few
- Deeply integrated within the world of SEO, in tune with industry news, trends, and opinions; active within the “web world”
- Exhibit passion for learning, knowledge sharing, collaborating with others, and idea generation in the Search marketplace
- Employ analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem solving skills to forecast and measure SEO’s impact on the business
- Display effective project management skills, ensuring adherence to client timelines and business needs; prioritization of efforts across clients and other team members
- Curiosity, desire to dig into details and go beyond the obvious
- 5+ years work experience in technical development or SEO marketing, with a minimum of 3 years of complex, enterprise level SEO experience
- Experience with major web analytics packages, such as Omniture, Webtrends, Coremetrics, etc.
- B.A./B.S. degree required; Marketing, Business, Information Sciences, and Economics preferred
- Mastery of Excel, including extensive data manipulation, along with tactical execution
- Complex data analysis and problem solving skills to interpret consumer behavior and performance trends; able to draw conclusions and devise strategic recommendations based on findings
IMPAQT offers the opportunity to work alongside of some of the most creative and experienced Digital minds in the business, as well as the opportunity to engage with clients from some of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands. They offer the ability to develop in an exciting and challenging environment with a clear and focused career path. They offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k). They strive to bring their employees work life balance with unlimited vacation days, multiple volunteer opportunities – to make an “IMPAQT” in the community, and an onsite gym.
They seek the talented, the experienced and the elite to join their IMPAQT Team. Please forward them your resume and cover letter to careers[at]IMPAQT.com.
IMPAQT is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.impaqt.com/company/impaqt-careers-seosam.cfm
Contact: Send resumes via online form to: [email protected]
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.