Job Title: SEO Manager
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: 360i
Location: New York
Date Posted: 21 September 2012
360i is looking for an SEO Manager who will translate clients’ business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies, perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis. You will also be responsible for optimizing various site elements, including site structure, link popularity and copywriting and developing ongoing customer reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEO efforts. You will also collaborate with Client Services and Media departments to feed SEO-specific findings into broader online media strategy.
About 360i – Over a Decade of Digital Innovation
They’re a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. They don’t walk; they run. They don’t follow; they lead. They dream, and then they do. Their ideas are big, but their results are bigger. Bigger still is their collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move their industry forward in new and exciting directions.
The digital world changes fast — and their employees are just as dynamic. Their backgrounds and strengths are diverse, yet they’re all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires them to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers. If you’re sharp, creative and forward-thinking – and if complacency isn’t in your vocabulary – drop them a line. It takes a special kind of person to work there, and they hope that’s you.
- 3+ years experience with search engine optimization strategies and at an agency is a plus
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Information Systems, MIS, eCommerce, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form customer relationships are a necessity
- Able to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly and clearly examine algorithmic best practices, opportunities and solutions that are applicable to a site property. .
- Solid understanding of shopping & comparison search engines, data feed creation, local search, spec requirements, implementation issues, and QA for various uploads.
- Proven ability to help larger team implement and push ongoing strategic projects for algorithmic growth.
- Shows continued effort to develop technology skill sets or qualifications.
- Stays current with industry best practices and search engine technologies.
- Lead internal task forces, forge partnerships and or new product development
- Participation in creating white papers, POV’s, blog posts, or industry thought leadership.
- Help oversee growth and mentorship of other junior team members.
- Potential for speaking at industry conferences and events
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: 360i careers
Contact: Apply via online form: 360i careers
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.