Job Title: Senior Marketing Analyst – Paid Search
Job Reference #: TAR00029P
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Target
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: 19 November 2012
Join the Target.com Digital Media team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You will develop strategies and data centric processes that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires measurable guest loyalty.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of a team that values groundbreaking innovation and visionary goals. As a Sr. Marketing Analyst – Paid Search you’ll take the lead as you…
- Develop and implement scalable processes to drive traffic, sales and loyalty through paid search
- Construct paid search campaign strategies for first tier engines
- Manage the production of weekly/monthly reports on spend, ROI & conversion
- Collaborate with other analysts to support business objectives
- Monitor Search campaigns to increase performance
- Performs analyses and research to understand keyword position and bids
- Test and research new systems, data and media channels
- Participate in ongoing industry training and understanding trends.
- Partner with major search vendors to drive innovative solutions through targeting, testing, segmentation and reporting
- Participate in project management and system development
- Participate/Facilitate special project initiatives of a cross functional and cross company nature through thoughtful project management, efficient operational execution and strategic design
- 4-year Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years prior related work experience, supervisory experience a plus
- Experience with data and optimization centric processes
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts to peers and stake holders
- A strong aptitude for Knowledge Management and documentation.
- Ability to manage and consume large amounts of data in a relational database environment
- Solid understanding of testing, segmentation and reporting processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to adapt project plans and tasks to changes
- Previous database marketing experience preferred
- Creative problem solving skills
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, they have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. They offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. They deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for their team members and their guests. They invest in their team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and they are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.target.com/Home
Contact: Send resumes via online form: Marketing Pilgrim Jobs
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.