Job Title: Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Impact Media Ltd
Location: South Hampton, UK
Date Posted: 24 June 2008
This could be the chance you have been waiting for to join a successful Internet marketing company.
Due to rapid expansion Impact Media Ltd are seeking a Search Engine Optimisation Specialist with good knowledge of the main search engines Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Search Engine Optimisation (Natural Search Marketing).
- Analysis and Optimisation of websites.
- Keyword / key phrase research and generation.
- Analysis and improvement of results.
- Reporting to clients with a proactive approach.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Knowledge on HTML, CSS and other popular technologies.
- Analytics (web traffic analysis, conversion rate analysis, Return On Investment tracking).
- Offline marketing experience or qualification.
- Google Adwords Professional accreditation.
- Pay Per Click knowledge.
Software / Application Knowledge:
- Web Ceo or equivalent SEO reporting and analysis software.
- Webtrends / Google Analytics or similar traffic analysis tools.
- Dreamweaver 8 / MX or equivalent web editing/HTML skills an advantage.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
The ideal candidate will be pro-active with great enthusiasm and motivation. The candidate will be intuitive and creative within the internet marketing field and possess strong organisation skills. You should be confident and out-going with the ability to communicate effectively with clients to meet their needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with real potential for career progression within this rapidly developing internet marketing company.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you then apply now by sending your CV and covering letter detailing what you feel you can bring to the company and your expected salary to jobs[at]impactmedialtd.co.uk
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [www.impactmedialtd.co.uk]
Contact: Send resumes to jobs[at]impactmedialtd.co.uk
For more search industry job vacancies visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.