Job Title: PPC Account Manager
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Kahn & Associates L.L.C.
Location: Independence, Ohio
Date Posted: 7 August 2012
Kahn Interactive Group, is seeking a highly-motivated, high achieving Pay Per Click Account Manager to join their firm. If this describes you, please read on because they have a great opportunity for you. Kahn Interactive Group offers a unique entrepreneurial and professional environment that fosters individual and firm growth and rewards performance. They offer a distinctive, fast-paced and dynamic business environment where you can play a significant role and truly make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Execute paid search engine marketing tactics for one or more professional service customers.
- Optimize bids, ad copy, and landing pages to drive top-line revenue and bottom-line margin
- Monitor & adjust spend in real-time, 24/7 keyword auction to stay within budget
- Report & analyze program performance and present to management
- Research keywords
- Write and test ad copy to drive highest CTR and conversion rate
- Build Excel-based reports
- Run A/B split tests for landing pages and ads.
- Work closely with vendors and media companies including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft
- Keep current in latest trends in online marketing and test new offerings/technologies
- 1-3 years experience in pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing
- Enthusiasm for search engine marketing and willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in cross functional team
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Writing and creative thinking ability
- Strong Excel skills including but not limited to financial and bid analysis
- Track record of high achievement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with web analytics tools.
If you are the best candidate for this position, email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected]. Please put “I am your PPC Account Superstar” in the subject line. Failure to follow these instructions will be cause for disqualification. To learn more about us go to No Phone Calls Please!
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.