This week’s Search Industry Job of the Week is not really a job in the search industry. It’s actually more of a product marketing role with a little SEM mixed in, but the reason I’m featuring it on the blog is because the gig is for one of my favorite clients: Xtend-Life Natural Products in New Zealand.
Here are the deets:
Job Title: Online Product Manager
Job Reference #: 15219
Position Type: full time / remote
Name of employer: Xtend-Life Natural Products
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand / Telecommute from anywhere
Date Posted: October 2011
This is a new role with one of NZ’s most successful online businesses. Work remotely from the location of your choice. Head office is based in Christchurch, New Zealand where you will be required to be from time to time. The purpose of the role is to drive profitable sales of skincare products through a broad range of e-commerce, web and social media communications, delivering on an integrated product and sales marketing strategy.
Using your strong product lifecycle planning experience you will develop a deeper relationship with existing customers, reach new customers, and enhance the company’s brand and values.
- You will be degree qualified and have a number of years of experience in product management.
- You will be an expert in online marketing.
- You will be passionate about website design and development, email and social network marketing, search engine optimisation, web 2.0 and mobile media applications.
- You will be an attentive listener and forward thinker you will be a strong and capable manager able to lead and motivate people, develop effective relationships and operate across all levels from warehouse to board.
- You will have drive and energy and an unwavering customer focus.
Xtend Life Natural Products is a manufacturer and global distributor of natural dietary supplements and skin care products.
Each of the dietary supplements and skin care products in Xtend-Life’s exclusive range was developed to meet specific needs, using only natural ingredients from the best sources around the globe.
Since the first products were released in 2000, Xtend-Life has enjoyed a steady growth thanks to an ever increasing foundation of loyal customers who purchase products every month and refer their friends and family to Xtend-Life as well. This has enabled the company to develop additional products and continually refine those it has. The company’s manufacturing facilities are world class and because of the efficacy and quality of its products, it now supplies customers in more than 95 countries.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: Paul Heath via [email protected] or Jeannie Stirling on (+64) 4 931 9444
Contact: Send resumes via online form at: PowerHouse People
For more search industry job vacancies, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.