Job Title: Online Marketing Manager
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Daily Burn
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 27 April 2013
This role will report to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the design and development teams to plan and implement tests. This position is based in their New York, NY office. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset who are passionate about the intersection of the fitness industry and online marketing. The Online Marketing manager should have data-driven analytical skills and be someone who loves A/B testing and fast iteration cycles.
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all display marketing campaigns for DailyBurn. The candidate will also have the opportunity to significantly impact DailyBurn’s SEM, SEO and Affiliate marketing efforts. This Online Marketing Manager will work to execute and optimize marketing programs geared toward user acquisition and retention. The Marketing Manager must be a self-starter who is organized and able to analyze data in order to propose and execute campaign optimizations. The marketing team works in a very fast paced environment with needs and goals often changing quickly based on site performance. The ability to adapt to rapid changes is a must. The Online Marketing Manager will be an early hire on a growing marketing team at an innovative company that is primed to scale.
- Manage against marketing calendar and launch display marketing campaigns
- Identify, negotiate, implement, and optimize targeted display media buys across advertising networks, exchanges, and content sites and report on performance
- Optimize ad buys though focused and efficient multi-variant tests against networks, media, and landing pages & flows.
- Work with design and production team to develop marketing units, ads, emails and collateral
- Analyze and report on all marketing programs with focus on ROI optimization
- Provide some account management for marketing/affiliate partners
- Pitch marketing/distribution programs to potential partners
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 – 5 years of online consumer marketing experience, ideally with SaaS marketing experience
- Understanding of online marketing, knowledge of online sales a plus
- Ability to build reports, analyze data and summarize findings for executive team
- Understanding of email and social media marketing techniques
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Self starter and team player
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: http://dailyburn.com/
Contact: Send resumes via online form to: Marketing Pilgrim Jobs
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.