Hundreds of students graduate from Search Engine College every year and one of our favourite things is hearing from alumni and finding out what they’ve been up to since graduating.
With students in over 50 countries, experiences are quite diverse. Here are some examples:
- Gone on to work for a major search engine.
- Offered 3 jobs in a single week after publishing certification status in online CV.
- Poached from a high-paying SEM job to another high-paying SEM job with double the salary in just 6 months.
- Launched a web design and SEO company with sister.
- Left a high paying job in government to start own SEO/SEM consultancy.
- Became a freelance online copywriting expert.
Having launched in 2004, the alumni of Search Engine College is rapidly growing and we’ve realized that other former and current students would enjoy hearing from past students too. So we’ve decided to regularly feature a ‘Graduate Profile’ on this blog.
If you’re an alumni of Search Engine College, no matter how long (or short) ago, we are eager to hear from you. We’d love to know:
- What have you done since graduating from Search Engine College?
- How have our courses helped your working situtation?
- Have you started a new business or job as a result?
- What role are you in now?
- What do you love best about your job?
We’d also love to know:
- What made you decide to enroll at Search Engine College?
- What are your plans for the future?
Please Contact Us with “Graduate Profile” in your subject line and preferably attaching or linking to a photo you’d like used in the profile. We would be delighted to receive profiles in audio or video format if you’re particularly keen!
All graduates profiled will receive a Google AdWords voucher to the value of USD 75 and a link to their web site.