Wow, thank you to all readers for your impressive participation in the poll for our 2009 Search Engine College t-shirt design competition.
The lead changed hands a couple of times during voting week, but by Sunday evening we had a clear winner. When voting closed at midnight on Sunday, here’s what the top 3 results were:
- Tee Design 7 (Pete Newsome) Front / Back
- Tee Design 6 (Matt Burgess) Front / Back
- Tee Design 8 (Andrew Ballard) Front / Back
My hearty congratulations to our winner Pete Newsome (whose design is pictured) and the two runners up Matt and Andrew.
Pete, as winner of our tee design competition, you get the following cool stuff:
– a free conference pass to SMX Sydney 2009 thanks to Barry Smyth of Search Strategies.
– enrollment in a Certification Pathway of your choice at Search Engine College
– a t-shirt sporting your design
– the kudos of your design printed on t-shirts and distributed to all attendees at SMX Sydney 2009
I’ll be in touch shortly with details on your prize pack. Thanks again to all who entered and voted.
A very big thank you to Kalena for organising the comp, to the Search Engine College for the certification, to Barry for donating the SMX ticket, to the other competition participants and to everyone who voted.
[…] SMX Sydney conference by providing a Search Engine College branded t-shirt to every attendee. The final design by Pete Newsome was chosen by readers of this blog, as part of a fierce […]
[…] Lisa and the team at Search Strategies I was fortunate enough to win a free pass by designing a promo shirt for the Search Engine College. You can read more about the two-day conference here, here, here, […]
[…] Engine College sponsor table in the Exhibition foyer and say hi. You can even grab one of our free LOL cat tees while you’re there. (Yes, we’ve got several mens and ladies sizes and not just one […]