Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation Executive
Job Reference #: VAC-2502
Position Type: full time, permanent
Name of employer: Brand Attention Ltd
Location: London, UK
Date Posted: 20 July 08
Brand Attention is a growing digital marketing agency based in Hitchin (near Stevenage), Hertfordshire just 35 min from Kings Cross, with a focus towards Search Marketing, Mobile Development and Web Design. They are looking for a talented SEO specialist to join their expanding SEM team.
Reporting to the Head of Search, responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth handling of your designated client campaigns.
- Undertake competitor, sector and market analysis.
- Conduct keyword research using industry tools to create keyword optimised content.
- Critically analyse client and competitor websites and provide recommendations.
- Plan and implement link building campaigns.
- Utilise web analytics tools to measure the success of organic search, calculate ROI and supply regular reports to management.
- Assist in training editorial, marketing and development teams on SEO best practice and techniques.
- Keep up to date with changes to search engine technology by participating in forums, reading blogs, white papers and attending industry conferences.
Skills & Achievements
- MS Excel & Word – Intermediate user.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Proven communication skills and a team player.
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- At least 1 year search marketing experience.
- Experience in implementing search engine optimisation techniques.
- An aptitude and passion for Internet-related technology.
- An analytical approach, with a focus on detail and process.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience using web analytics software e.g. WebTrends, Google Analytics, Omniture.
- A degree within a technical or marketing discipline.
- PPC Management experience including Google GAP (Google Advertising Professional) exam passed.
- A good working knowledge of FTP and Packages such as Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of Web programming languages is advantageous but not essential.
The successful applicant will receive:
- A competitive salary that is benchmarked against London based companies.
- 25 days holiday.
- Private Health Cover.
- Individual training budget.
- Recognition within a small highly focused and respected specialist team.
Salary range: £20,000 to £30,000 per annum
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: [www.brandattention.com]
Contact: Send resumes to info[at]brandattention.com
For more search industry job vacancies visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.