Wow, thank you to all readers for your impressive participation in the poll for our 2009 Search Engine College t-shirt design competition.
The lead changed hands a couple of times during voting week, but by Sunday evening we had a clear winner. When voting closed at midnight on Sunday, here’s what the top 3 results were:
- Tee Design 7 (Pete Newsome) Front / Back
- Tee Design 6 (Matt Burgess) Front / Back
- Tee Design 8 (Andrew Ballard) Front / Back
My hearty congratulations to our winner Pete Newsome (whose design is pictured) and the two runners up Matt and Andrew.
Pete, as winner of our tee design competition, you get the following cool stuff:
- a free conference pass to SMX Sydney 2009 thanks to Barry Smyth of Search Strategies.
- enrollment in a Certification Pathway of your choice at Search Engine College
- a t-shirt sporting your design
- the kudos of your design printed on t-shirts and distributed to all attendees at SMX Sydney 2009
I’ll be in touch shortly with details on your prize pack. Thanks again to all who entered and voted.
We’ve had a great response to our 2009 Search Engine College t-shirt design competition. You are all witty and clever people!
We had a hard time narrowing the entries down to 5, so we ended up choosing 8 worthy nominees for our readers to choose from.
Here are the finalists in random order:
* Not eligible to win prize pack
You can vote for the design you’d like to see win by taking the poll you see on the left side of this page. The design with the most number of votes will be used on our t-shirts and win the prize pack, UNLESS the winning design is one of those submitted by SEC staff, in which case the runner up will win the prize pack.
You’ve got until Feb 15 to cast your vote and you can only vote once (your votes are logged by cookie and IP so no cheating). The winner will be announced on Feb 16.
Get voting now!