Job Title: SEM Guru
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Hair Direct
Location: Bainbridge, PA (Lancaster County/Central PA)
Date Posted: 1 February 2012
Currently, Hair Direct need an SEM badass – a professional bulldog that has the experience to hit the ground running and the passion to drive their metrics through the roof. But they don’t just want someone to manage their search marketing (something they’ve been successfully doing in-house for over a decade now) they also want ideas, theories and someone that isn’t afraid to pick sides.
They spend over $50k per month on pay-per-click alone. So wimps and weak nerved individuals need not apply. This is a big job. It’s important to the success of their company… and to the guys who run the place. So this is a job for a superstar that wants to be noticed.
When they say SEM, they mean everything. The successful candidate will assume job responsibilities that span across both paid and non-paid (organic) search marketing.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Working with Google AdWords and Microsoft AdCenter (or Yahoo PPC) both building and maintaining campaigns
- Google Analytics and/or equivalent website analytics tools
- Keyword research and development
- SEO page/site optimization
- SEO copywriting
- Link building
- Data analysis
- Competitive analysis tools
- Basic HTML/CSS
Not required, but awfully helpful
- Fancy college degree
- Additional marketing, advertising or copywriting experience
- Maintaining your own blog or social media platform for SEM
- Advanced HTML/CSS
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Affects and/or equivalent graphics programs
- Computer/database programming and technical development
Interested in applying for this job?
Great. This is a senior-level position. They require experience. If you don’t cut the mustard, don’t expect a reply. But if you’re serious about SEM and ready to bring your ninja skills into a new fight — they can’t wait to meet you!
The best way to apply for this position is to send them an email (work[at]hairdirect.com) with a few words on why you love SEM and why you’d like to work for them. Oh and if you wanted to attach your resume, that would also be fine. But they really like cover letters (and manifestos).
Salary and actual job title are negotiable, depending on experience and level of awesome.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: 25 February 2012
More info from: http://www.hairdirect.com/About/Join/Jobs/SEM.aspx
Contact: Send resumes to: work[at]hairdirect.com