Job Title: Lead Product Marketing Manager – Mountain View
Job Reference #:
Position Type: Full Time
Name of Employer: Google
Location: Mountain View, California, USA
Date Posted: –
The area: Marketing
The Google Marketing team is responsible for marketing the company’s exceptional product portfolio to end users, partners and customers on a worldwide basis. The Google approach is to embrace the strength of their products and pace of innovation to drive marketing programs that are as entrepreneurial, data-driven and respectful of their users as Google itself. Google Marketing has a variety of roles, including product marketing, creative services, event management, quantitative marketing and field marketing.
The role: Lead Product Marketing Manager
The Search Marketing team focuses on bringing innovative search products to market. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Search, you will lead a team to launch and drive user acquisition and engagement of new innovative search products and features. Your responsibilities will include driving the marketing strategy and management of integrated marketing campaigns. This is an ideal role if you are a creative marketing professional with a proven track record in successfully driving consumer marketing campaigns.
- Develop and drive robust marketing strategy and plan to launch new products/features.
- Lead team to design and execute on integrated marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Coordinate and manage across cross-functional teams, international marketing counterparts, product and executive stakeholders.
- Work with external partners for co-marketing and partner opportunities.
- Identify, develop, codify and share marketing best practice processes across countries, channels and functions.
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience in general marketing and 7 years experience in product marketing with core responsibilities creating and executing successful consumer marketing campaigns.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, and strategic skills.
- Proven ability to manage teams and lead multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.