Job Title: SEO Strategist
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Pace Communications
Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Date Posted: 11 January 2012
Pace Communications, one of the largest content marketing agencies in North America, is now accepting resumes for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist.
Pace is one of the largest and most successful agencies of its type in the world – their people are recognized as leaders in the field and their account list includes some of the North America’s most successful brands – including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, USAirways,Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart.
The SEO Strategist will focus on search strategy, analysis, and day-to-day execution of SEO efforts for content marketing sites and programs on behalf of some of the world’s largest brands. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in all aspects of SEO, along with a solid understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, paid media, and analytics.
The position will be visible both internally and externally as Pace’s subject matter expert on all aspects of SEO with additional focus on select digital paid media efforts, and have an opportunity to develop the agency’s processes and practices.
SEO Strategy, Execution, Analytics: Create, execute and analyze SEO strategies – from initial research through to content/page optimization, link building, etc. – for client content marketing sites and programs.
Site Analysis: Review Website code, layout and content to ensure SEO best practices are followed. Develop best practices and processes where needed.
Reporting: Setup, run, and report on SEO ranking and competitive reports
Content Strategy: Develop and deliver keyword research plans and processes in conjunction with in-house content/editorial teams.
Paid Media: Manage limited digital paid media efforts for key clients; evaluate, select, and oversee tools and vendors.
Internal Training: Develop and deliver an ongoing internal SEO training program for content creators, account staff, and technical staff.
Industry Knowledge: Stay abreast of industry trends, contribute to the agency blog, and general become our internal/external subject matter expert on SEO.
Education: BS/BA in a relevant discipline.
Experience: 5-7 years SEO/Search Marketing experience. Agency-side experience is a plus.
- Experience working both with clients and inhouse content, marketing, and analytics teams.
- A high level of understanding of content marketing principles and tactics, social media marketing, and the search/social relationship are critical.
- Strong analytical skill and mindset, with experience creating and presenting SEO campaign reports to clients
- Fluency with keyword research/competitive analysis/linkbuilding tools, including some mix of SEOMoz, Wordtracker, or Majestic SEO.
- Strong understanding of Web analytics tools including Google Analytics (required) and Adobe Omniture/Site Catalyst (bonus)
- Experience with WordPress and other common CMS platforms
- Experience in planning and execution of paid media (SEM, social, display) campaigns is a distinct plus.
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer m/f/d/v
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.paceco.com/careers/seo-strategist-jan-2013/
Contact: Send resumes via online form to: http://www.paceco.com/careers/seo-strategist-jan-2013/