Job Title: SEO Internet Marketing Specialist
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: LinkShare
Location: Tampa, Florida
Date Posted: 5 August 2008
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing (IM) Specialist will lead the strategic planning and execution for the implementation of organic search marketing (SEO) and internet marketing for a core website and smaller niche sites as needed. The SEO and Internet Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for overseeing aspects of conversion across those same sites. The results will be measurable as defined by rankings on Google, Yahoo and other search engines, as well as customer acquisitions.
- Creation and implementation of best SEO practices.
- Organization of SEO efforts.
- Utilization of analytic tools to report on the progress of SEO efforts.
- Analyze online activity statistics to spot trends and report on opportunities.
- Oversee the monitoring of traffic rankings in the major search engines.
- Creation and implementation of link development strategies.
- Communication with various departments to ensure compatibility of SEO objectives with those of overall objectives.
- Development of core content initiatives (linkbait).
- Make recommendations on site improvements and features that will help with SEO efforts.
- Competitive intelligence research and reporting.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and research of organic search engine optimization tactics.
- A minimum of three years experience in search engine optimization.
- Experience with SEO for competitive market spaces.
- A strong understanding of conversion metrics and usability.
- A firm understanding of traffic analytics and experience with utilizing those analytics for reporting purposes.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of up to date link development methods and management.
- Experience with keyword analysis.
- A strong understanding of search engine algorithms and their spiders.
- Outstanding communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [www.linkshare.com]
Contact: Send resumes to careers[at]linkshare.com