Job Title: SEO Consultant
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time or part time
Name of employer: Brivin Corp
Location: Miami Florida or telecommute
Date Posted: 10 May 2012
Brivin Corp is currently seeking an SEO Consultant to join their SEO Team in Miami, FL: If you have a thorough knowledge of SEO, are a self-starter and goal oriented — then you are their ideal candidate.
The SEO Consultant’s responsibility will be to assist in the structure of the SEO architecture of their new websites alongside their SEO team.
- Must have a genuine passion for SEO and stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends by studying, understanding, and implementing ethical tactics and techniques;
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required;
- Knowledge of Site Taxonomy;
- Web Analytic Tools (GWT and GA – segmentation, filtering, reports );
Primary responsibilities are not limited to:
- Review of their site content and structure.
- Content development.
- Management of online business development campaigns.
- Keyword research.
- SEO training.
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
Welcomed Qualifications (not a requirement):
- Knowledge on the most popular CMS’ like: WordPress, Magento, Drupal or Joomla;
Besides these features, their new SEO Consultant should be able to hire and manage other service providers in order to get support in his/her daily tasks of SEO.
This full/part time job is open for anyone in the United States or abroad. If you live in the South Florida area near Miami, consider a live interview and an onsite position. If you are not in the area then you will be interviewed through a video conference on Skype during their office hours which are 08:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. EST. If offered the position, you will telecommute with them by working virtually.
All interested candidates looking to fill the SEO Consultant Job vacancy should send their most recent resume along with a cover letter, relevant portfolio, and referrals.