Job Title: Senior SEM Specialist
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Spider Digital
Location: High Point, NC
Date Posted: 9 November 2012
Spider Digital is looking for pressure tested, analytical thinker to join their team of advertising experts and enthusiasts. This Senior SEM Specialist will help to develop, execute, monitor, and analyze search campaigns for clients across multiple industries.
This person must have several years experience in, and possess an experts understanding of, SEM (paid, organic, and local) and web analytics. This includes generating, modifying and implementing tracking codes.
The ability to quickly and efficiently aggregate campaign data, from multiple channels, into concise client ready insight reports is a must have skill.
This is a big time opportunity for an analytical thinker who is driven to succeed. This person will have the opportunity to control a significant portion of the data analysis and ad operations function at a hyper-growth advertising, marketing, and technology company.
- Develop world class SEM strategies – taking ownership of the entire process from conception to reporting.
- Maintain campaign budget and performance tracking reports.
- Create client ready campaign dashboards that highlights and tracks campaign KPIs.
- Maintain predetermined reporting schedules for client campaigns.
- Analyze campaign data and communicate insights to client’s and/or account executives in a clear and concise way.
- Develop methodology and process standards that can scale with the department.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience working with all facets of SEM (paid, organic, and local)
- Strong knowledge of SEM tools and an awareness of emerging opportunities
- AdWords Editor
- DoubleClick Search or equivalent
- Google Analytics certification or the ability to obtain it very quickly
- A/B testing and landing page experiments
- Google advertising professional status or the ability to obtain it very quickly
- Ability to perform in a strategic and executional capacity
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Detail and task oriented
- Strong desire to exceed client expectations and performance goals
- Expert at Microsoft Office
- Experience with ad servers (DoubleClick preferred)
- Working knowledge of web programming a strong plus