Job Title: Senior Manager Online Marketing
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: MarketShare
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or West Los Angeles
Date Posted: 11 November 2011
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow efficiently by revealing what really drives results. Founded in 2005, MarketShare has a track record of ground-breaking innovations in data, modeling and software and has worked with nearly half of the Fortune 50 and 8 of the top 10 global brands. MarketShare’s platform provides a combination of technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions that lead to improve decision-making for businesses. They are high growth, venture-backed company solving some of the toughest marketing investment optimization problems in the industry. The company is based in Los Angeles, California with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Tokyo and Bangalore. For more information, please go to: http://www.marketshare.com.
MarketShare, a recognized and award winning leader in marketing analytics and technology for measuring and improving the return on marketing investments is seeking a Senior Manager of Online Marketing. This key role will grow MarketShare’s business through generating awareness and demand through web and social media channels. The Senior Manager of Online Marketing will be a highly creative, resourceful and successful communicator with a passion for, and experience in, the latest online marketing channels and technologies.
- Direct and manage multiple web properties to effectively and creatively communicate brand and value to all audiences including prospects, customers, and investors.
- Research, strategize, define and plan online marketing campaigns across owned and un-owned channels to support company awareness and customer acquisition objectives.
- Repurpose company, product and offer messages into appropriate forms for a variety of communication channels.
- Actively participate in relevant conversations on social media platforms to amplify the message through the “ripple effect” increasing exposure and engagement.
- Design and test new ad copy, creative images and landing page concepts on high volume PPC sources such as Adwords and Bing.
- Establish, track and report on key metrics together with insights and recommendations.
- Automation of online processes for campaigns, lead capture and e-marketing nurturing.
- Management of multiple vendors.
Critical Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Deep knowledge of Internet marketing, reporting with strong focus on driving scalability and ROI.
- Thorough understanding of SEO practices and strategies and online media buying (CPC, CPM, CPL and SEM).
- Experience maximizing exposure and acquiring customers using web and social media.
- Proven track record of highly effective and creative communications through online channels.
- Through understanding of website strategy, design and management.
- Experience using Joomla, Drupal, PhP, Google Analytics, AdWords, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Self-starter, self-motivator with ability to diagnose needs and solve problems independently.
- Effective multi-tasker comfortable in a fast-paced environment collaborating with others.
- Big-picture, strategic outlook while dealing with tactical issues.
- A can-do professional approach/attitude to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results.
- 3-5 years social media experience, 2-3 years SEO and CRM experience.
- 6+ year track record of expanding online marketing responsibilities.
- Marketing or relevant undergraduate+ degree.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: http://www.marketshare.com/connect/jobs
Contact: Send resumes via online form: http://www.marketshare.com/connect/jobs/…A8eJe4bk1X