Job Title: Senior Manager – Enterprise Paid and Natural Search
Job Reference #: 129883BR
Position Type: Full Time
Name of Employer: American Express
Location: Manhattan, New York, USA
Date Posted: 1 August 2010
The Senior Manager of American Express Enterprise Paid and Natural Search will report into the newly created Director of Digital Strategy role, and will be part of the American Express Interactive (AXPi) division. The Division acts as the Center of Excellence for interactive and digital technology and customer experience for American Express.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for driving industry best practices and coordinated Search approaches across American Express for both Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Search. The role will do this by developing channel standards for key word arbitration, paid search bid optimization, cross linking, and other approaches key to Search performance. They will partner with business and technology partners to drive standards implementation and coordination across the Enterprise.
Additionally, the Senior Manager will drive the development of enhanced reporting processes to define and measure channel success, as well as the creation of education for business partners new to the Search channel. Last, the Lead will serve as the relationship manager of American Express’s Natural Search agency.
EOE statement: American Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Expert in SEO best practices with a minimum of three years experience implementing SEO best practices in a large, matrixed organization.
- Deep experience with Paid Search best practices in working with all major Search engines with a minimum of three years experience in the space.
- Strong relationship skills with ability to collaborate and influence across all levels and functions in the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire candidate with a strong drive for results
- Agency management experience required
- Agency negotiation skills strongly desired
- Omniture experience desired
- MBA preferred
Credit, Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Finance, Interactive Marketing, Law, Legal, Management, Manager, Marketing, Marketing Manager, MBA, Relationship Manager, SEO, Service