Job Title: SEM Strategist
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time, permanent
Name of employer: Yodle, Inc
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 7 January 2008
Reporting to the VP, Operations, the SEM Strategist, will be a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) expert, have Pay per Click (PPC) knowledge and will develop and implement effective (SEM) strategies and tactics, with the goal of generating higher quality leads at lowest cost.
• Analyze search marketing campaign data and make suggestions to optimize search-marketing campaigns.
• Developing vertical specific industry knowledge and best practices that will drive account profitability and drive increase in online revenue generation
• Oversee a large number of customer accounts with intention of driving high retention rates.
• Identify, communicate and train our internal account management team on SEM best practices for the local market.
• Work with Product Managers and the technology group to incorporate these Best Practices into our platform and bidding system.
• 3 + years experience analyzing web-based marketing reports and data to develop solutions that optimize campaign performance.
• 1-2 years PPC campaign experience. Certification in either Google Adwords, Yahoo!/Overture, and MSN AdCenter preferred.
• Background in search engine marketing strategies and optimization techniques including: pay per click advertising, paid search advertising, keyword analysis and selection; competitive site analysis; keyword density analysis; optimization of site content; ad copy generation.
• Knowledge of online lead generation space and experience with CPL, CPA, and PPC advertising
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills: Ability to deal with large volumes of data and making actionable decisions
• Experience working with web analytics tools preferred.
• Strong attention to detail, organization, time and project management skills, with the ability to collaborate and inspire others
• Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
• Excel and PowerPoint experience are required, SQL skills a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree preferred.
• An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent.
• Continuing education including; training, seminars, books, periodical subscriptions.
• Highly competitive compensation.
• Attractive Stock Option Plan.
• Health/Dental benefits, 401 (K) plan.
• Great work environment and culture.
• Accessible and open-minded leadership.
• A unique opportunity to work with smart people and learn a lot about one of the fastest growing industries
To apply here’s what to do:
Email your resume to jobs[at]yodle.com Please reference, “SEM Strategist” in the subject section of your email when you apply.
Salary range: Competitive
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [www.yodle.com]
Contact: Send resumes to jobs[at]yodle.com