Job Title: SEM Manager
Job Reference #: wspos515636
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Direct Partners
Location: Marina del Rey, CA
Date Posted: 13 October 2008
Direct Partners helps clients to acquire customers, measure behavior and develop meaningful relationships through targeted, results-oriented direct marketing. They are located in beautiful Marina del Rey and offer a friendly work atmosphere, room to grow and learn as well as innovative thinking.
They are looking for an experienced marketing professional to provide strategic leadership, tactical execution and analytic support surrounding the development of SEM programs for various clients. The perfect candidate will create, implement, track, analyze and optimize keyword campaigns across multiple search engines while helping to drive the company’s overall paid search strategy.
As a key member of the media team, the perfect candidate will play a central role in driving customer acquisition, revenue growth and profitability. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing SEM campaigns.
- Lead efforts to drive profitable customer acquisition and increase the long-term effectiveness of search engine marketing.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with multiple paid search engine partners.
- Manage budgets, analyze keyword costs, and develop all business processes for maximizing return-on-investment (ROI).
- Test and optimize keyword bids, ad copy and landing pages.
- Conduct competitive research and make recommendations on keyword selection.
- Maintain a database of keywords, categories and campaigns.
- Employ advanced search marketing techniques such as contextual ads, geo-targeting and day parting, etc.
- Contribute to senior management communications concerning online marketing issues and initiatives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Strategic mind and creative problem-solving skills.
- 2-4 years experience in online marketing, direct marketing, consulting, strategic planning and strong expertise in search engine marketing.
- Aptitude for analyzing large datasets in order to gain insights and drive business decisions.
- Solid understanding of web analytics tools and advanced Excel skills required.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Adept at project management and multi-tasking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
4755 Alla Road
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Phone: (310) 482-4459
Salary range: Up to $75K, DOE
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: http://www.directpartners.com
Contact: Send resumes to address above. Further enquiries email jmcruer[at[directpartners.com