Job Title: SEM Manager
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: BuildASign.com
Location: Austin, TX
Date Posted: 11 February 2013
BuildASign.com is looking for a sharp and motivated SEM Manager to join their team. You’ll be expected to manage, analyze, and improve on existing SEM strategies. They are looking for someone advanced in online marketing thought processes and tactics, with a strong educational background and significant experience growing and managing internet marketing campaigns.
Mission of the position:
- Provide strategy, direction and leadership for SEM/SEO efforts.
- Set and reach weekly, monthly and quarterly paid search/SEO goals.
- Generate and analyze weekly paid and organic search reports and provide recommendations.
- Provide search data support for product management group to help prioritize deployment of new products.
- Manage ad copy, day-parting and geo-targeting strategies, keyword build out, bidding methodologies, remarketing, landing page optimization, etc.
- Lead and manage the search marketing and optimization team.
- Launch and grow new SEM accounts/campaigns/ad groups.
- Stay up-to-date with new methodologies/practices in search marketing field.
This person must be:
Their ideal candidate also:
- Has a BS/BA Degree in a technical field (engineering, mathematics, computer science, natural sciences, finance, accounting, etc.) & 3+ years’ experience
- Has 5+ years’ experience managing a large-scale PPC programs
- Is an expert with Adwords, Adwords Editor, adCenter, & SEO tools
- Has incredibly strong Microsoft Excel skills and HTML/CSS knowledge
- Is Familiar with Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, A/B testing
BuildASign.com is a national e-commerce leader in custom signage and development of industry-leading software and innovations. One of the Best Places to Work in Austin five years running, BuildASign.com was also recently named the one of the fastest growing companies in Austin by the ABJ. In only six years, they have grown to nearly 30 million in revenue and over 225 employees without taking any venture capital. They have a proven model that works, an outstanding team, and a fun, welcoming work environment. If you like working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment that values original thinking, analytical ability and bottom line results, this could be the right place for you. Austin, TX, BuildASign.com’s international headquarters, was named one of Forbes Magazine’s 2011 Top 10 Best Cities for Young Professionals.
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.