Job Title: SEM Coordinator, Marketing
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Bridgevine
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Date Posted: 9 July 2008
Bridgevine, Inc. provides a marketing solutions platform for digital services and related products. Residential and business customers use Bridgevine’s cutting edge e-commerce web sites and seamless shopping cart to search for, evaluate, and buy services from more than 500 service providers.
A privately held, venture backed company, Bridgevine was formed in 2003 as Broadband National and offered a solution to a fragmented and confusing broadband marketplace.
Since its inception, the company’s focus has broadened and millions have used its platform to buy digital services including, but not limited to Internet connectivity, voice, video, hardware and content. Armed with a proprietary broad based e-commerce platform, a growing base of traffic, and a highly motivated team, Bridgevine’s vision is to sell more digital products to more people more efficiently than anyone else.
They are a very fast growing company with a healthy balance sheet and a clear path to profitability. For those who strongly desire to be part of an exciting success story, and who aren’t afraid to work for it, now is the time to join them.
This position reports to the PPC Manager and will coordinate marketing projects and online messaging on the internet in relation to the marketing of digital services. Bridgevine are looking for a highly analytical and organized individual to help manage their daily PPC efforts across multiple search engines. The candidate will be responsible for optimization of keyword campaigns, budgeting, ad copy, and creating new accounts; research and compare leading SEM practices and strategies including keyword discovery, ad copy creation, and landing page optimization. Provide positioning strategy and competitive awareness in addition to detailed reporting on data analysis with the ability to make placement decisions and correctness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement web based marketing programs and online marketing message/value propositions.
- SEM management and reporting of Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and Microsoft AdCenter.
- Construct, test, implement, and update front facing ads to consumers.
- Coordinate development of web-based marketing messages for web sites, emails, banners, landing pages, and electronic collateral.
- Weekly and monthly analysis reporting of marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Associates degree in a related field is required. However, a Bachelors degree is highly desired.
- 2-4 years in marketing message, collateral, campaign presentation and reporting required.
- 1-3 years of online marketing experience.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint for reporting and analysis
- Professional attitude and presentation required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
Bridgevine offers a comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental life and disability insurance, flex spending, 401k, PTO and holidays; business casual dress code. This position will offer a competitive base salary as well as stock options.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to careers[at]bridgevine.com or fax to 772.316.1004. Please reference the job title in any communication you may send.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [www.bridgevine.com]
Contact: Send resumes to careers[at]bridgevine.com