Job Title: SEM Coordinator
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Eye Traffic Media
Location: Arlington, VA, United States
Date Posted: 15 November 2011
EyeTraffic Media, A Penton Marketing Services Company, is actively seeking a Search Engine Marketing Coordinator to support client service managers in initiating, developing, optimizing and reporting on key search engine marketing campaigns. The SEM Coordinator should have fundamental understanding of SEO and paid search program execution and best practices. He/She will also analyze internal special assignments across other tactics as needed. This position requires an individual who will be dedicated to exceeding client expectations, as well as working with existing vendors and partners to ensure that revenue goals are achieved.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare timely, accurate and concise reports on SEM campaign and conversion data, with in-depth analytical analysis for ongoing recommendations.
- Conduct extensive keyword analysis for SEO and PPC campaign implementation using internal and external management tools.
- Help manage new and existing PPC client accounts, including day-to-day optimization efforts such as keyword expansion, ad copy development, bid strategy and budget monitoring.
- Set up tracking for SEM campaigns using internal and external software. Integrate data from partners, client and vendors into Penton Marketing Services’ reporting templates. Closely monitor program analytics and report findings to the client services managers.
- Work with vendors to develop SEM proposals for prospective Penton Marketing Services clients and assist client service managers in negotiations and finding new distribution partners.
- Present new features and upgrades within Google’s evolving search engine marketing products to SEM practice lead.
Contribute to the Penton Marketing Services blog.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in business, media or communications related field
- 1+ years of search engine marketing experience or certification completed
- Advanced MS Excel skills are a must
- High level of attention to detail and coordination/project/team management skills
- Experience working directly with clients; giving presentations and handling negotiation and pricing conversations preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: http://www.eyetraffic.com/
Contact: Send resumes to careers[at]penton.com with ‘SEM Coordinator’ in the subject line.