Job Title: SEM Account Manager
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Supermedia
Location: Dallas/Fortworth Airport, TX, US
Date Posted: 15 June 2012
- Optimization of accounts to meet internal objectives and advertiser’s specific metrics.
- Setup, implementation, and development of PPC campaigns including, copywriting and detailed content collection.
- Responsible for paid search program success through bidding strategies and effective key word management on pay-per-click search engines; manages positioning to meet ROI targets within budgetary constraints.
- Continually optimize pay-per-click campaigns in Google, Yahoo!Search & MSN and other search engine marketing platforms.
- Growth and Retention of assigned accounts.
- Provides detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to identify, recommend and implement program changes to increase overall search performance.
- Manage campaigns using web reporting and bid management tools.
- Research and analyze the on-line marketplace to determine the optimal strategy.
- Act as subject matter expert for analytics tools, provide SEM education to business unit and other internal departments.
- Follow all trained processes on account management procedures and documentation.
- Presale support to prove value of advertising products and services. Sales support will include both clients facing as well as teleconference. Preparation of advertiser proposal recommendation maybe requested as well.
- Ability to travel 10% or greater.
- Requires greater than 3 – 5 years of directly related job experience in a fast paced high growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including client facing; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills.
Supermedia is an equal opportunity employer.
for more search industry job vacancies, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.