Job Title: Search Marketing Specialist
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Grand Canyon University
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Date Posted: 12 April 2008
The Search Marketing Specialist manages organic and paid search marketing efforts for Grand Canyon University web properties. This includes all websites, landing pages and partnership programs.
Some of the day-to-day tasks will include:
- Conduct keyword research and selection for paid search campaigns.
- Write effective search marketing advertisements based on marketing and branding.
- Recommend content, tags, and copy based on keyword research.
- Proactively make strategic recommendations regarding campaign tactics to improve performance by optimizing click-through and conversion.
- Make suggestions on where to display advertising.
- Create link building campaigns to help improve search results.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns and search optimization efforts by preparing reports that demonstrate measureable levels of success.
- 2-4 years of online marketing experience.
- Experience with keyword research, tools, and paid search.
- Knowledge of organic search optimization principles and techniques.
- Understanding of link building.
- Strong interpretive/analytical skills.
- Clear understanding of affiliate marketing and viral marketing.
- Proven track record implementing SEO principles.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.gcu.edu/showjob.php?back=2&id=395
Contact: Send resumes to hr[at]gcu.com