Job Title: Search Marketing Manager
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time, permanent
Name of employer: TicketsNow
Location: Rolling Meadows, USA
Date Posted: 25 January 2008
TicketsNow is a leading entertainment technology company that hosts and maintains the worlds largest, most trusted online marketplace for event tickets. TicketsNow features the most comprehensive online inventory of premium seating to sports, concert, and theater events worldwide.
Were passionate about creating memorable event experiences for all our customers and career building opportunities for our team.
At TicketsNow, we value results. We are looking for top talent with drive and insight, professional curiosity, innovation, creativity and the ability to execute efficiently.
We are currently seeking a Search Marketing Manager to lead the strategic development of the search marketing team and focus on optimizing the company’s paid search advertising and improving search engine optimization activities. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your career in online marketing in a progressive e-commerce organization. This position is located in the Chicago metropolitan area at our corporate headquarters in the Schaumburg area.
• Oversee search marketing team in the execution of all search marketing programs.
• Lead search marketing team in identifying the best forms and means for pay per click optimization, translating business goals into successful PPC strategies.
• Coach and mentor search marketing team demonstrating best SEM practices and facilitate the development and effectiveness of the team.
• Ultimate accountability for staff and account results.
• Responsible for the strategic planning and overall execution of search engine marketing to maximize search optimization and achieve growth.
• Overall management of the company’s paid search marketing activities and multiple search engines.
• Develop, test, and analyze key words, descriptions, bidding strategies and landing page URLs to maximize results, drive volume, and reach company targets.
• Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and programs to improve overall campaign performance.
• Influence conversion rates through messaging, promotion, and landing page optimization.
• Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of online campaigns.
• Ensure the timely adjustment of the search marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Establish and maintain project management processes.
• Work with cross functional departments to align with goals and objectives develop and track all details of search engine initiatives.
• Provide management reports and insight as needed.
• Maintain expertise in search engine optimization.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or other related field.
• 4+ years of marketing experience with a search, online or direct marketing focus.
• Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities.
• Proven experience in managing people.
• Proven quality of web site optimization recommendations, results & deliverables.
• Excellent analytical skills, including experience reviewing campaign performance results and making recommendations for future action.
• Extensive knowledge of search engines and paid search.
• Experience managing Yahoo! Search Marketing, Google AdWords and MSN Ad Center campaigns.
• Understanding of search engine ranking factors and algorithms.
• Knowledge of web analytics strongly preferred.
• Strong proficiency in Excel, ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data.
• Understanding of basic HTML and page optimization a plus.
• Ability to work with Account Managers and implement ongoing strategic projects.
• Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs.
• Proven experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, conversion rate, average order size, customer acquisition cost, etc.
TicketsNow is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.
Please visit our website at www.ticketsnow.com for more information about us.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to hr-searchmanager-mktg[at]ticketsnow.com or to the mailing address below. Applications that do not include salary requirements will not be considered. Please include “Search Marketing Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: 25 March 2008
More info about company from: [www.ticketsnow.com]
Contact: Send resumes to hr-searchmanager-mktg[at]ticketsnow.com