Job Title: Search Marketing Coordinator
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Zappos Development, Inc.
Location: Henderson, NV
Date Posted: 15 November 2013
Zappos IP, Inc. is looking for a Search Marketing Coordinator!
Why join them? Their unique culture has made Zappos.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For five years straight. Find out why: www.money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/best-companies
Why else? They offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k!
And . . . they’re hiring like crazy right now and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join their world-class and fairly wacky team.
Oh, and one more thing! Cover letters are cool, but do you know what’s even cooler?! Show them who you are with a cover letter VIDEO! You will be able to upload one when applying for this position. (Video cover letters are not required, but if you wanna do one, they wanna see it!)
Zappos Development, Inc. is looking for a full-time search marketing coordinator who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and has great attention to detail. The position requires a minimum of six months of online marketing experience preferably in search engine marketing. This person would be responsible for the daily management of many of their paid search engines. They want someone who can generate awesome keywords that drive the best visitors and conversions. Also, they need Excel gurus who can create dynamic formulas and other cool whizbang reports! Do not forget about ad copy: they need you to always be testing what ad copy works best and to continually refine.
This position will also include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of ROI and conversion across all campaigns.
- Strategic bidding of categories and keywords.
- Weekly communication with search engine account executives to improve performance.
- Serve as a liaison with software engineers to create new tools and optimize our accounts.
- Work with their awesome merchandising team to identify trends to utilize for paid search ideas.
- A minimum of six months online marketing experience, preferably in SEM/PPC.
- Four year degree, preferably in marketing or a technical discipline.
- Very strong organization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers and account executives.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize various projects.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must love negative keywords.
- Experience with Kenshoo, Marin Software, ClickEquations, Acquisio, Coremetrics, Omniture, Webtrends and/or Google Analytics is preferred.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: Zappos Careers
Contact: Send resumes via online form to: jobs[at]zappos.com