Job Title: Search Marketing Analyst II
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Backcountry.com
Location: Utah, US
Date Posted: 12 December 2007
Do you love online marketing and specifically paid search? Can you masterfully identify appropriate keywords and landing pages, cram poignant copy into small spaces, bid strategically, and analyze results to build and manage profitable campaigns? Can you prove it?
If so, and you’re ready for a new challenge in an exciting, fast-growing company surrounded by Utah mountains, we have a spot for you on our Search Marketing team.
Candidates should have successful experience managing large keyword paid search programs, and be familiar with organic search engine optimization practices. The ideal candidate should be able to blend their creative and analytical skills to optimize the program.
We use the gear we sell, and we love selling it. We offer a competitive salary and an outstanding work environment. Mountain bike or ski during lunch, enjoy killer gear deals, all while building great customer relationships and bolstering your career. What could be better?
Skills & Achievements Primary Responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of multiple paid search marketing programs, including; keyword development, ad copy, bids, bid automation, landing page conversion, and testing
• Monitor and maintain search engine accounts to maximize traffic and sales while hitting ROI targets
• Grow and strengthen relationships with search engine account teams;
• Utilize 3rd party reporting & bid management tools;
• Seek out innovative and opportunistic new search programs and distribution;
• Analyze raw data from search marketing programs to create insightful information that guides important, everyday decisions and drive long term business strategies;
• Maintain and help evolve the system of regular search marketing reports (rankings, traffic, conversion, CPC, ROI, etc.);
• Build and update financial models and perform ad-hoc data inquiries as needed;
• Responsible for monitoring potential click fraud, spend, and monthly reconciliation of search marketing invoices against actual campaign delivery;
• Develop and publish cross-functional reports to assist other departments with business decisions;
• Work with engineers to build tools to help increase efficiency of account management processes;
• Identify and plan for heavy seasonal shifts;
• Stay on top of the latest industry trends & developments.
Qualifications Required Requirements
• 2-3 years experience in paid search, paid inclusion, search marketing optimization & reporting tools
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
• Demonstrated experience analyzing web metrics and applying understandings to the development and improvement of business products and initiatives;
• Willingness to work in a team oriented environment and assist others regularly;
• Strong organizational skill;
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
• Strong decision making/problem solving skills and ability to think analytically as well as creatively;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (solid Excel skills a must);
• Four Year College Degree or equivalent experience.
For more search industry job vacancies visit: Search Engine College Jobs Board