Job Title: Search Engine Analyst (SEM)
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Venere.com
Location: Rome, Italy
Date Posted: 28 March 2008
Would you like to work in the travel industry? Are you passionate about all things search? Then this is the perfect job for you!
Venere.com, one of Europe’s market leaders in online hotel reservations is looking for a Search Engine Analyst (SEM) to join its team and help build Venere.com’s online visibility.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s online marketing strategies.
In your given market, you will control every aspect of SEM, across the main online Media Suppliers – Google, Yahoo!, MSN etc. Execution includes creating advertising campaigns, deciding bidding strategies and compiling reports on revenue and profitability. You will work with and improve customised tools to increase productivity and performance.
The ideal candidate should posses the following key skills/experience:
• Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Economics degree
• Strong Financial Analysis
• Ability to research, understand and evaluate marketing opportunities
• Methodical approach to work and multitasking
• Excellent reporting skills
• High competency level in Excel
• Fluency in English language is welcomed
• Previous Search Engine Marketing experience will be well thought of.
• High fluency (preferably Mother tongue) in German, Spanish, French, English or Scandinavian language.
All candidates must possess valid working documents for Italy.