Job Title: Pay Per Click Specialist
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: ROI Revolution
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: 5 December 2012
ROI Revolution is one of the fastest growing Search Engine Marketing agencies in the country with 151 clients spanning 8 countries. Their tightly-knit 45 person team provides a personal one-on-one service that’s unrivaled in the industry and, most importantly, they deliver results.
All employees receive dual-monitor PCs, free educational books from Amazon.com, a full kitchen stocked with free sodas, coffee and all kinds of goodies, and complimentary catered lunches in the office every Friday. They offer generous compensation commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k with a generous company match. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
They have an immediate opening for an internet savvy and energetic team player who is a creative and proactive thinker to plan, manage and optimize successful PPC (pay per click) marketing campaigns. They are searching for a talented, creative individual with at least 12 months experience with paid search advertising to join their team.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with an overall GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- 12 months or more of PPC experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find solutions to various PPC advertising problems and prioritize work.
- Self-starter with “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent phone ability; extreme internet and e-mail proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to type 50+ wpm.
- Google Adwords Certification.
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics.
- Professional leadership experience.
Generous compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and ability.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.roirevolution.com/careers/ppc-specialist.php
Contact: Send resumes via online form to: http://www.roirevolution.com/careers/apply.php