Job Title: Online Marketing Manager
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Quantum Blue
Location: Colorado Springs, USA
Date Posted: 14 June 2008
Quantum Blue are looking for a driven and passionate Online Marketing Manager to grow their affiliate marketing operations and facilitate increasing campaign performance. This person should have a personal passion for Internet marketing trends, work effectively within a team environment and be comfortable functioning in a highly self-directed manner.
The ideal candidate would have a background in e-mail marketing. They would follow the latest trends and best practices, and have knowledge of successful strategies used by other companies in this space.
- Develop, execute and analyze e-mail campaigns.
- Manage design, development, and production of all necessary creative materials to support marketing efforts.
- Ensure compliance to CAN-SPAM and ISP anti-spam requirements for all e-mail campaigns.
- Monitor and report on key success metrics associated with each campaign.
- Design or creative development and advertising copywriting.
- Interface with engineers to ensure highest ‘inbox’ penetration.
- Continually analyze and look for ways to improve campaign performances.
- Facilitate business development & expansion into other marketing avenues.
- Willing and eager to put in extra hours as needed.
- May be some travel to trade shows and events.
- Strong analytical and statistical reporting skills.
- Fanatical attention to detail and organization.
- Experience managing and developing online marketing programs.
- Great interpersonal skills and command of English language.
- Exposure to web site creation including content management and programming.
- Ability to deliver projects and achieve targets independently and proactively.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills – ability to synthesize appropriate business intelligence from information along multiple dimensions.
- Detailed understanding of affiliate marketing, e-mail marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, while maintaining a sense of humor and a positive, solution-oriented approach.
- Internet Marketing Degree, or MBA with focus on marketing, or similar/relevant field preferred.
- Their new workspace is being built-out in North Colorado Springs right off I-25 & Gleneagle exit.
- Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: hr[at]qblueinc.com
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [www.qblueinc.com]
Contact: Send resumes to hr[at]qblueinc.com
For more search industry job vacancies visit: Search Engine College Jobs Board