Job Title: Online Marketing Manager
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: TopRank Marketing
Location: Spring Park, MN
Date Posted: 22 September 2011
TopRankMarketing.com has a fantastic opportunity for an Online Marketing Manager (Amazing People Skills + Superior Project Management Mojo and a knack for Social Media Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing and Analytics) to work with their internal Marketing leadership.
Whether your background is working in Media Relations, Content Strategy or Search & Social Media Marketing, the perfect person for this career has both inspiring creative and insightful analytical skills. Navigating the world of social media, whether it’s blogging, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter is no problem nor is the world of Google, from Search to Gmail to Docs to Analytics.
TopRank Online Marketing Account Managers are passionate about internet marketing and this position offers an incredible opportunity to help TopRank grow it’s position in the online marketing consulting space. With over 45,000 blog subscribers, 10,000 Facebook fans, 30,000 Twitter followers and an international reputation as an industry thought leader working with mid-market to Fortune 100 companies, TopRank proves big things can come from small agencies.
Day to day responsibilities include working with TopRank Marketing leadership to audit and improve existing Content, Online PR, Search and Email Marketing efforts. TopRank’s Online Marketing Manager will also help coordinate marketing activities related to the numerous speaking events we’re involved with. Supporting content research, creation, editing and promotion is also a key area of responsibility.
Prior experience with:
- Online Marketing and/or PR Project Management
- Copywriting & Editing Marketing Related Content
- Online Research & Analysis
- Account Management of Internet Marketing Programs
- Event Coordination: Travel, PPT Development, Promotion, Speaker Management
- Developing Internet Marketing & Online PR Strategy
- Implementing Social Media Monitoring and Community Development
- Developing Reports & Insights from Social Media Monitoring and Web Analytics
- Directing Implementation of Online Marketing Tactics (SEO, Social, Email, Content, Online PR)
- Working with Senior Marketing or Business Executives
- Working in an Agency Environment with Multiple Clients or In-House with Multiple Businesses
A keen focus on:
- Integrity, Professionalism and High Standards of Quality
- Excellent Organizational and Analytical Skills
- Superior Written and Oral Communication Abilities
- Creative Problem Solving
- High Performing Project Management Skills
- Ability to Create and Manage Processes for Improved Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Detail and Consistent Ability to Meet Deadlines
Qualifications That Get The Job Done:
- 3-5 years of Account Management experience in Search, Social Media, Online PR or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Google, Salesforce, Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with web analytics software such as Google Analytics & Social Media Monitoring tools
- Experience with blogging using WordPress and social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience working with designers, copy writers and web development staff to create and market websites
TopRank® Online Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka! They also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting their company mantra into action: Client – Company – Self.
If you feel that you posses the skills that they are looking for, please contact: hr @ toprankmarketing.com with “Online Marketing Manager” in the Subject line.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: TopRank Marketing Careers
Contact: Send resumes to hr[at]toprankmarketing.com