Job Title: Online Marketing Director
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Custom Guide Online Learning
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Date Posted: 20 August 2012
How would you like to be part of an energetic company whose clients already include Harvard University, Buckingham Palace, and the U.S. Senate? CustomGuide is a leader in online training and 3,000 organizations in 40 countries are our clients. We’re looking for a talented individual to be our Online Marketing Director.
What Describes You
- You’re a start-up type, with lots of energy and success working in rapid-growth mode.
- You’re a motivated self-starter that gets things done.
- You’re data-driven, you can analyze results to drive strategy & improvement.
- You live in technology social media and know how to create an online presence.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own demand generation & conversion (SalesForce & Marketo experience strongly preferred).
- Manage lead nurturing & lead scoring programs.
- Build & execute targeted campaigns—email, postal, etc.
- Work with our sales team to improve conversion, retention, and upsell goals.
- Own, monitor, and manage all PPC, SEO, and SEM campaigns and initiatives.
- Oversee landing page creation & optimization.
- Conduct A/B testing, analyzing results and making improvements
- Oversee and manage all communications, social media, events, and PR.
What Qualifications You Need
- 2+ years experience with demand generation and lead nurturing programs
- Strong experience with SalesForce and Marketo or Eloqua
- Experience with online marketing campaigns & social media marketing
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and PPC
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong B2B communication and writing skills
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and web design
- Competitive salary ($75,000 to $95,000) + bonuses
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, 401K)
- An exciting start-up environment
- To learn more visit www.customguide.com/careers