Job Title: Online Marketing Consultant
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: Freelance Contractor / Telecommute
Name of employer: Blue Comet Cafe
Location: Los Angeles, California
Date Posted: 25 March 2008
Blue Comet Cafe are a new and groundbreaking music portal that indentifies on-the-verge recording artists and, by means of the artist’s self produced videos and Blue Comet Cafe’s social networking capability, introduces them to the world. They are looking for a superstar Online Marketing Consultant to develop and execute strategies to drive traffic and generate revenue.
The ideal candidate is a guerilla marketing expert who has been personally involved in successfully launching one or more online music sites. This opportunity would be ideal for someone who is an established freelancer or someone who has outgrown their last situation and are striking out on their own. Blue Comet Cafe could be that first substantial client.
- Create and execute a marketing plan to quickly generate targeted traffic to website.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with appropriate online communities, blogs, forums and other third-party sites for featured placement, content syndication and other traffic generating activities.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with ad sales partners, media planners and buyers at ad agencies, including: 3rd party networks, ad sales agencies, ad insertion and tracking platform providers to maximize value of our ad inventory.
- Lead packaging of advertising and aggressively pursue sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop advertising programs and promotions to attract new advertisers and continuously prospect for new business.
- Guide search engine optimization effort and work with their SEO consultant to ensure optimal natural search rankings.
- A college degree with at least 3 years of experience in Internet Marketing and Advertising Sales.
- Demonstrated ability to generate traffic and meet marketing goals for online media properties through the effective use of both traditional and viral marketing strategies.
- Robust base of established relationships at agencies and direct accounts are a must.
- In-depth knowledge of the online music industry, emerging technology and integration of advertisers online.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
This is a 1099 independent contractor position. You will be paid a substantial commission based on total site revenue and have an opportunity to grow with them over the long term. If they do well, you will do really well.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: [www.bluecometcafe.com]
Contact: Send resumes to: info[at]bluecometcafe.com