Job Title: Marketing Assistant Intern
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: Part-time, Employee or Internship
Name of employer: Vertive
Location: Austin, Texas
Date Posted: 20 March 2008
Are you interested in a career in online marketing? Do you have a flair for Internet marketing and the desire to be part of a team that produces Websites that work? This position offers the opportunity to intern at a leading performance marketing company and gain a more complete understanding of the growing online marketing industry.
Vertive is seeking a passionate, results-oriented Marketing Intern to assist in creating pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns. The job also will entail analyzing sales and expense data. This position could transition into a part-time role after the summer or a full-time role after graduation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation set-up and uploading PPC campaigns to various search engines.
- Monitor, test, revise, and update placements as necessary.
- Create and update daily, weekly, and monthly sales and traffic reports.
- Keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should have or be working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Business, English, Journalism, Advertising, or Communications or an MBA.
- Experience at an Internet-related or marketing company is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- An eagerness to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management.
To apply send your resume and detailed work history to and include “Marketing Assistant Intern” in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience. Benefits for part-time employees include:
- Snacks and drinks.
- Weekly lunch in the office.
- A great culture with continuous learning and opportunities for career advancement.
All positions are located at their office in Austin, Texas.
Vertive does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
Vertive is a tobacco-free workplace.
Background checks are conducted on all new hires to include education and licenses, as well as criminal, financial, and work history.
Please be prepared to provide samples to illustrate your relevant experience upon request.
They are unable to respond individually to each person interested in their company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If they are interested in talking to you further they will contact you. Please, no phone calls about this job.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [www.vertive.com]
Contact: Send resumes to jobs[at]vertive.com