Job Title: Manager SEM
Job Reference: 22858
Position Type: Full time
Name of employer: Expedia North America
Location: USA – WA – Bellevue
Date Posted: 21 March 2013
If you love travel, you will love Expedia. If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding, intense yet progressive environment, then you will love Expedia Paid Search. There’s no bigger, more fun industry than Travel. There’s no bigger, more fun travel company than Expedia. Search Engine Marketing is a challenging business and they wouldn’t have it any other way; otherwise, they’d be bored.
Expeida is the place to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Hone quantitative and qualitative skills
- Make a big impact
- Never get bored, always be challenged
They are growing their world class Search Engine Marketing team (“SEM”) and are looking a manager to lead their Canada and Latin America SEM team.
- Lead efforts to collaborate, innovate, build strategies and create new business opportunities for SEM
- Work with the global operations team to develop new trading strategies & processes to drive transactions and profit for the business
- Work with other marketing channels, product and regional teams to develop business goals and targets
- Help drive marketing contribution worldwide
Qualifications, Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- 4-5 years experience required (specific e-commerce, travel industry, marketing experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and financial analysis skills
- Strong communications skills (written and oral)
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for creative writing a plus
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
About Expedia, Inc.
Their mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about their travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Relocation Provided: Yes
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.