Job Title: Junior Search Engine Optimization Manager
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Richardo.ch
Location: Grafenauweg, Postfach, Switzerland
Date Posted: 19 August 2008
Richardo.ch are looking for a dynamic and proactive professional as Junior Search Engine Optimization Manager (SEO).
- Management, facilitation and optimization of search engine advertising campaigns
- Analysis of traffic data using web analytic tools to monitor campaign ROI
- Optimization of websites to increase organic search result traffic
- Support of our sales promotion activities and assistance in the definition of the category structure
- Analysis and optimization of the results of our newsletters
- Implementation of a customer revaluation programme
- Commercial or technical education; continued education in marketing
- Experience in managing and developing SEO/SEM programs; knowledge in Google Analytics is an advantage
- Experience with keyword research, keyword density analysis and keyword reporting
- Strong vocabulary knowledge and writing skills (grammar and spelling) with industry specific keywords
- Ability and willingness to build strong relationships with key business partners
- Native German language skills are essential; strong English and French skills are also required
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and detail oriented team player willing to drive projects forward in order to meet objectives and tight deadlines. They offer an outstanding opportunity in a high-performance and target-driven environment for someone with a keen enthusiasm and a demonstrable understanding of the Web Industry and its technologies.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and seek for a new challenge, please send your application. They look forward to hearing from you!
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: [contents.ricardo.ch]
Contact: Send resumes to jobs[at]ricardo.ch
For more search industry job vacancies visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.