Job Title: Head of SEO
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: ZocDoc
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 24 July 2012
Do you love everything about the web and search engine optimization? Have you worked on international SEO? Are you passionate about looking at web metrics and wish you could leverage your web skills to impact them? If so, this is your dream job.
ZocDoc’s website and SEO Team is exploding, and ZocDoc needs an experienced SEO professional to help them grow even more. They are looking for someone who is technical, results-oriented, and has a demonstrated track record of driving organic traffic to an enterprise site.
ZocDoc value curiosity, passion and the ability to follow-through over degrees and certifications. They are building a top-notch search marketing team and are looking for the right individual to join their already-awesome and growing marketing team.
They need someone who:
- Is excited to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Has experience interfacing with multiple key stakeholders (Development, Design, UX, Content, PR, etc.).
- Has first-hand experience with planning, constructing and running SEO internationally.
- Can conceptualize, define and execute a strategy for long term white-hat link building strategies.
- Has a deep understanding of on-site optimization (keywords, titles, schema, re-directs, internal linking, architecture & other ranking factors).
- Wants to work within a marketing team that understands and respects SEO.
- Is motivated by working towards career growth and leading large scale SEO projects.
- Wants to work on stuff that matters, have fun, and get paid well for doing it.
You will receive:
- A competitive salary (obviously).
- Health benefits.
- An incredible team of friendly, smart and supportive people.
- Catered lunch.
- The opportunity to reach out and help your fellow citizens by doing what you do best.
If this sounds like the perfect gig for you, in lieu of a cover letter please tell them where you get your daily SEO news. Want to get to the top of their list? Tell them about your experience in international SEO.
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.