Job Title: Head of Search Dubai
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time, permanent
Name of employer: YoFirst.com
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: 28 July 2008
YoFirst.com is the first SEO agency based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. An exciting new company that offers the highest quality Search Engine Consultancy in one of the fastest developing and most exciting cities in the world. YoFirst.com only hires leading experienced professionals and combines worldwide international multi-brand experience with local up to date knowledge to provide a truly remarkeable service. YoFirst.com is an exciting, new, fun and vibrant company that provides the oportunity to become the No.1 experts in an exciting new city. An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a new Digital Search Agency based in the incredibly fast growing and dynamic city of Dubai.
YoFirst.com is one of the first and leading Digital SEO agencies in the region and as such provides the incumbent with an amazing opportunity to be one of the founding members of this new and exciting start up. YoFirst.com will be dedicated to providing Digital Search Solutions and consultancy within the region with ambitions to grow quickly into the Far Eastern market.
- To maintain a differentiated and No.1 Search positioning that fits with YoFirst.com’s offering in Dubai & The Middle East.
- To establish YoFirst.com’s Search principles that give our clients a strategic and operational advantage in the market.
- To help develop charging structures that maximize revenues/margins.
- Analyse a client’s current website and provide a well defined site assessment on current natural search performance including all report writing.
- Understand the major technical factors that influence natural search crawlability, indexing and keyword ranking.
- To evaluate the latest industry tools in order that YoFirst.com is best equipped to maximize its effectiveness.
- Perform Natural Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities, including but not limited to, identification and analysis of performance metrics; keyword research and ranking analysis; competitive market audits; writing SEO friendly copy and implementation of SEO best practices.
- Proactively present program recommendations along with benefits to clients in order to timely advance program goals and objectives.
- Keyword research using relevant tools and own research.
- Copywriting skills to assist with creation of on-page content.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics & how to apply the information to improving and driving forward search campaigns.
- Creating, monitoring and maintaining PPC campaigns in Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing (Overture) and others.
Salary range: $80,000 USD
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: [www.yofirst.com]
Contact: Send resumes to lee[at]yofirst.com
For more search industry job vacancies visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.