Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Reference: 105194
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Logitech
Location: Newark, CA
Date Posted: 18 November 2013
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for building a strong and engaged community of brand advocates using the leading social media tools. You must be comfortable in a rapidly changing fast paced environment, be risk taker, willing to lead and not afraid to make mistakes.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute social media strategies, promotions, paid social media campaigns, social applications and develop key insights / reports
- Act as the voice of UE brand on social and web to communicate product news, promotions and activities
- Write, plan and schedule all social media content for the brand
- Measure success of key campaigns and evaluate way to drive greater efficiency
- Coordinate and communicate social media strategy and direction to global teams
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to their team:
- 3-5 years of relevant social media and digital marketing experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, respond flexibly to changes, and produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of driving social media engagement and strong presence across the social platforms
- Experience managing social/ digital promotions from inception through execution.
- Experience working with and managing external agencies
- Solid understanding of SEO and SEM best practices
- Expert in digital marketing strategies, social media, social community engagement, social and web content creation
- Passionate music lover
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to their digital experiences. With a broad portfolio of interface devices, Logitech’s leadership in innovation encompasses a wide variety of corded and cordless personal peripherals. With special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control, Logitech is at the forefront of design and is creatively driving a richer experience for digital interactions.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.