Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Enova
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: 13 December 2012
Why work for Enova?
They’re proud to say that they work amongst the best and the brightest. They encourage collaboration between teams and in return they simply ask for their employees to be eager, driven and laugh at their jokes from time to time. Want to institute a new idea? Speak up! Want to take on a new challenge? Tackle it! Their open door policy and unlimited growth potential ensures that anyone can become a leader as long as they’re willing to put in the work.
Get a glimpse at some of the perks of being an employee at Enova…
- Tuition reimbursement for those itching to get another degree.
- Paid Sabbatical Leave for those needing some time to recharge.
- Onsite perks! Our “Chill Hub”, haircuts, yoga sessions, manicures and massages.
- Casual dress code means the freedom to wear jeans and flip flops.
- They know you’re human and things come up! They can provide flexibility on hours depending on your role and the department needs.
- Don’t have time for breakfast? Our kitchens are stocked with plenty of food options that are grab-and-go ready.
- Working in the office super late? Dinner is on us.
- Want to decorate your office? Fish tanks and bean bag chairs are encouraged.
- Dry cleaning services available that will return your garments right to your door.
- Prime downtown Chicago location.
If you thrive in an environment where you are constantly challenged, motivated, and have fun while working, read below to see if this position fits you. They look forward to reading your application!
- Developing and executing Digital Marketing strategy across all businesses globally.
- Aiding in the execution of paid search ad campaigns in Google, Yahoo, MSN and other engines, ensuring delivery within acceptable cost per conversion.
- Development, testing, and roll-out (as appropriate) of new business-building tactics, such as: Facebook advertising, mobile PPC, YouTube PPC, Display retargeting, etc.
- Developing and optimizing landing pages using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies to improve conversion rates.
- Utilize PPC & SEO landing page multivariate testing programs.
- Work effectively across marketing disciplines, and cross-functionally across the company, to understand and deliver on business requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position will involve working on this P&L website: www.quickquid.co.uk
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years in Marketing.
- technology/E-Commerce company with established relationships with buy-side and sell-side analysts a plus.
- 2+ years experience in online marketing.
- Prefer direct SEO and/or PPC experience.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.enova.com/digital-marketing-associate/
Contact: Send resumes to: recruiting[at]enovafinancial.com