Job Title: Associate Partner, Search & Media
Job Reference #: Req Id: 701
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Rosetta
Location: New York
Date Posted: 30 August 2012
Rosetta is seeking an Associate Partner/ VP Search & Media to lead integrated media solutions including paid search, organic search, and display across multiple clients and office locations.
They are seeking a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented leader. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit who never settles for the expected and pushes ideas beyond the obvious possibilities.
The Associate Partner Search & Media has ownership and direct responsibility for management within the Search & Media team on key accounts and overall for a team.
The Associate Partner oversees their team in the development of strategy to meet client’s marketing objectives and the subsequent negotiation, implementation and performance analysis.
The Associate Partner is a leader within the Search & Media Department contributing to the capability growth and thought leadership.
- Leads and manages multiple work streams of client business, serving as the primary and high level contact to articulate the Rosetta view on search and media strategy and business philosophies.
- Responsible for comprehensive management of assigned accounts – typically, this includes the management of paid search, organic search, social media, media planning, media negotiations and implementation, performance tracking and analysis and various associated projects.
- Draws insight from program results and ensure dialogue with client and internal team on informed strategic implications.
- Assume substantial role on the core client team(s) to identify issues, develop new business opportunities with existing clients and assist in development of new client relationships.
- Inspire clients with search and media knowledge and ideas and become their trusted advisor.
- Responsible for oversight of all program budgets, including staffing and resource requirements.
- Has substantial role in management of department resources across accounts and from an overall revenue management perspective.
- Assume leadership role in key departmental or company initiatives.
- Promote search and media department capabilities across the company.
- Develop people within the team by coaching, identifying areas for growth, managing performance management process, open communication with your team, and identifying training opportunities.
- Help develop Rosetta as an industry thought leader in Search and Media.
- Establish, and evolve Rosetta’s best-in-class search and media services.
- An enthusiastic, energetic advocate for the best people, the best ideas and the best cross-functional process to drive client results.
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company and the media vendor community.
- Establish trust and credibility with clients.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Minimum of 12+ years in roles of increasing responsibility in departments of a similar nature (i.e. search engine marketing agency or digital marketing agency).
- Management experience is required, with a minimum of 8 years in a management role.
- Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of interactive media (paid search, organic search, display, and social media)
- In depth understanding of media planning, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.