Job Title: Virtual Marketing Internships
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: part time, unpaid with benefits
Name of employer: Reinventing Life Enterprises
Date Posted: 9 September 2011
Two Part-Time Virtual Marketing Internships Available – Applicants can live anywhere and will work with the Reinventing Life Enterprises international virtual team from your home office.
Reinventing Life Enterprises has two part-time marketing internships open.
RL Enterprises is a small women owned and operated international firm offering all employees personal life flexibility within an upbeat virtual office environment. Work together with them from the comforts of your own home office.
The two successful applicants will work together and with the rest of the international virtual team to continue ongoing social media and article marketing while designing and implementing new marketing strategies.
This is a great way to build your CV or resume with real experience, and their previous intern (reference available) found work as a result of the real work skills developed with them. Work hours are flexible and communication, tracking outputs, are primarily at the time of the candidates choosing.
While this is an unpaid position at this time, it is offered with the intention that for the right applicant it will mature into part-time employment.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Social network marketing for three websites.
- Spinning content, and managing article marketing campaign.
- Building backlinks relationships with other sites.
- Participating in Search Engine -Optimization (SEO) research and decision making.
- Development of newsletter and video marketing strategies.
- Web research on a variety of topics to develop into web content.
- Interest in/knowledge of marketing – especially internet marketing through the use of social media, article marketing, shared links and advertising etc.
- Interest in/knowledge of SEO, website analytics, web advertising etc.
- Proficient in Excel/word or Open office equivalents.
- Ability to (or interest in learning how to) analyze marketing data and present to the team in a simple clear way – along with presentation of suggestions for future action.
- Interest in involvement in building a web presence for innovative startup internet businesses.
- Comfortable with web meetings/skyping and other forms of internet communication.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Desire to work as part of an international team working toward growth of the organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable sharing ideas, suggestions and being a full contributing member of a team.
NOTE: While this is an unpaid position, all expenses are paid and active team members do accrue benefits such as availability for holiday home in Kinsale for no cost, etc.
Interested Applicants Should Email Their CV’s to: Dr. E. Alana James: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range: Unpaid to begin with.
Closing date: Unknown
Contact: Send resumes to: email@example.com