Job Title: SEO Specialist
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Shield Healthcare
Location: Valencia, California
Date Posted: 6 December 2012
Shield Healthcare is a leading supplier of medical products and services for the care of patients in the home. They are a service organization committed to meeting the individual needs of customers and employees. As a company they pride themselves on their commitment to provide quality healthcare services.
Shield Healthcare have an immediate opening in their Valencia, CA corporate office for an SEO Specialist. The primary function of this position is to plan, monitor, coordinate and execute all social media programs and initiatives. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for analyzing and evaluating both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
- Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness
- Assist in maintaining of company blogs and other online postings including advertising
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships and social media programs
- 2 or more years of relevant Social Marketing Experience and Web Design/Content experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong editing of various types of content
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skill, with some project management experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media advertising platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, BuzzFeed, Twitter etc.) and how they can be deployed in different customer acquisition channels
- Understanding of social media platforms, web page design and graphics, and associated software such as Constant Contact, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and TweetDeck
- Have a good knowledge of principles of Social Media + SEO
Career-minded individuals will find the business challenging and their reputation for excellence just one of the rewards they have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, their employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
At Shield Healthcare, their business is growing because of dynamic management, strong customer focus, key acquisitions, and IT based systems. In addition to a dynamic environment, they are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and salary history to humanresources[at]shieldhealthcare.com. You can visit their website for other career opportunities at www.shieldhealthcare.com.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: http://www.shieldhealthcare.com/company/careers/listings
Contact: Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org